You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $949.99 Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $1044.99 Non-Member $1099.99
- Buyer's Club $1225.49 Non-Member $1289.99
- Buyer's Club $963.29 Non-Member $1013.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $455.99 Non-Member $479.99
- Details & Specs
Don't let the name fool you. While the words "Econo Carbine" might lead you to believe that this is a bare-bones offering, it absolutely isn't. It's a USA-made Rifle built to perform right out of the box! The 16" barrel is constructed of 4140 chrome-molybdenum high-tensile steel for accuracy and long-term durability. The mil-spec single-stage trigger is nice and crisp.
Born in the USA.
APF products are made right here in The Guide's own backyard - Alexandria, Minnesota. We know the folks at APF. We know their products are designed and built in-house…which means they can deliver outstanding quality at a fair price!
- Bolt carrier group is constructed of M16 nitride
- Barrel has medium contour and black CeraKote finish for the best in corrosion resistance
- A2 Birdcage reduces muzzle flash
- Standard AR-15 6-position stock and grip for comfort and storage
- Made in the USA
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number:
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 10+1
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: 4140 chrome moly with CeraKote finish
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Standard AR-15 6-position
- Upper receiver: 7075 T6 forged aluminum
- Lower receiver: 7075 T6 forged aluminum
- Pistol grip: Standard AR-15
- Fire control: Mil-spec
- Muzzlebrake: A2 Birdcage
- Overall weight: 9 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: RI-014
- UPC: 748252215925
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips