If you don't know Anderson Manufacturing®, now is the time to get acquaintedbecause they make outstanding rifles at fantastic prices. Unlike other companies, Anderson makes most of their components in-house at their Hebron, Kentucky facility - meaning they can control quality like no other.
Sporting a 24" stainless heavy barrel, the Predator Pro AR-15 is ready to go long, with hair-splitting accuracy. The Magpul® PRS Stock is adjustable for both comb height and length of pull, and features positive-clicking detents to maintain position under heavy recoil. The upper has all the good stuff -- charging handle, dust cover, deflector, forward assist. Pin the upper and lower together, supply the magazine, and Anderson® does the rest.
Upper Receiver details:
- Made from forged A3
- Chambered in 5.56x45mm / .223 Remington
- 24" 416R stainless steel fluted bull barrel with 1:8" RH twist
- Anderson AM-66-FF-VARMIT free float
- Top rail for optics
- 11-degree target crown
- Low-profile gas block
- Rifle-length gas tube
- Tactical charging handle
- Forward assist
- Deflector and dust cover included
- M16 bolt carrier group
- MFG Number: 74634-UP
Lower Receiver details:
- Open trigger assembly
- Includes lower parts kit
- Magpul® grip
- Magpul® PRS buttstock is adjustable for comb height and length of pull
- Rubber butt pad
- Weight: 3.4 lbs.
- MFG Number: ANDERSON-COMP-LOWER-PRS
Some assembly required. Order now!