You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $523.44 Non-Member $550.99
Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
Anderson® AM15 Optics-Ready 5.56 NATO/.223 Rem. AR-15 Carbine with ATN® Thor-HD 1.25-5x Thermal Imaging Scope
If you don't know Anderson Manufacturing®, now is the time to get acquainted…because they make outstanding rifles at fantastic prices, and we'd hate for you to miss out. Unlike other companies, Anderson makes most of their components in-house at their Hebron, Kentucky facility - meaning they can control quality like no other. So while the price says "entry level," the built quality and finish are well beyond. True to form, the AM15 Optics-Ready Carbine features Anderson®'s proprietary 17-4 stainless match-grade trigger and hammer, and Magpul® 6-position stock.
For a limited time, we're offering the AM15 along with an ATN Thor-HD Thermal Scope at a major discount price. You save over $220.00!
More on the ATN Thor-HD Thermal Scope
The new ATN Thor 1.25-5x Thermal Scope HD does everything, including taking photos and videos directly to your MicroSD card, enabling live streaming video via Wi-Fi with wireless Bluetooth technology and more. Plus, the advanced Obsidian Core & UI puts a host of smart, intuitive features and customization at your fingertips. Fast? It runs at a billion cycles per second, running a full suite of sensors and crunching huge files in the blink of an eye. And it's as easy as setting up your smartphone.
Guessing? Forget about it. Calculations? Wasted time. ATN's patent-pending Smart Range Finder makes your life easier than ever. With only two clicks and a simple shift of the scope you will be able to range your target. Once ranged in your reticle will automatically adjust its point of impact. All you have to do is pull the trigger.
- Direct impingement system
- Magpul® 6-position buttstock
- 16" chrome moly vanadium steel M4 contour barrel
- 17-4 stainless steel match-grade trigger and hammer
- Standard charging handle
- Receivers, charging handle and buffer tube are all 7075-T6 aluminum
- Includes one 30-rd. magazine
- ATN Thor-HD 1.25-5x Thermal Rifle Scope details:
- Profile Manager allows you to save all ballistic and zero-in data for every weapon on which you plan to use the Scope
- Records videos and photos in stunning high definition
- Silky smooth zoom brings the action up close and personal
- E-barometer provides instant, accurate barometric pressure readings
- Built-in 3D GS7 gyroscope and image stabilizer improves your ability to smoothly spot game
- 3D accelerometer, 3D magnetometer
- E-compass gives you convenient info on directional heading
- Bluetooth® and Wi-Fi capability for iOS and Android, along with access to the ATN Obsidian app, allow you to control your device and view live streaming
- Built-in GPS with geotagging and elevation capability
- Multiple reticle patterns and color options
- Interchangeable Picatinny mount
- Micro HDMI port
- Weighs just 24 oz.
Order today!Key Specifications
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO/.223 Remington
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 30+1
- Barrel length: 16"
- Barrel material: Chrome moly vanadium steel
- Barrel twist: 1:8"
- Stock: Magpul® 6-position collapsible
- Upper receiver: Forged 7075-T6 aluminum
- Lower receiver: Forged 7075-T6 aluminum
- Overall length: 32.5"-36.125"
- Overall weight: 6.25 lbs.
- MFG Number: 70115
- UPC: 646437870115
- Scope specs:
- Model: ATN Thor-HD 1.25-5x Thermal Rifle Scope
- Sensor: 384 x 288
- Magnification: 1.25 - 5x
- Angle of View: 16 x 12.5
- Objective lens: 19mm
- Micro display: HD display
- Core: ATN Obsidian "T" II
- Eye Relief: 65mm
- Video record resolution: 1280 x 960 at 30 fps
- On board memory: 4 GB
- MicroSD card: Up to 64 GB (card not included)
- Battery type: 4 AA (lithium recommended)/8 hrs.
- Human detection range: 625m
- Human recognition range: 280m
- Human identification range: 170m
- Mount: Picatinny Quick Release Mount, Interchangeable
- Dimensions: 6.85" x 3.16" x 3.14"
- Weight: 24 oz.
- Mfg. Number: TIWSTH381A
- Frequently Asked Questions
Please keep questions relative to the product. If you have questions regarding availability (Back Order, In Stock, Pricing, etc.) please contact SG Customer Service at email@example.com<!--BVSEO|dz:Main_Site-en_US|sdk:v18.104.22.168-n|msg:Error: Request errored out - The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found. -->
- Articles & Tips