You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $949.99 Non-Member $999.99
- Buyer's Club $911.99 Non-Member $959.99
- Buyer's Club $1044.99 Non-Member $1099.99
- Buyer's Club $1016.49 Non-Member $1069.99
- Buyer's Club $1225.49 Non-Member $1289.99
- Buyer's Club $94.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $617.49 Non-Member $649.99
- Buyer's Club $47.49 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
- Model: 76898
Anderson AM10 Hunter 7.62 NATO / .308 Winchester® Semi-automatic AR Rifle.
The AM10 is Anderson's best value... and, frankly, one of the best values in shooting! Why? Because unlike other companies, Anderson makes all components in-house at their Hebron, Kentucky facility, meaning they can control costs like no other. So while the price says "entry level," the built quality and finish are well beyond.
Using high-grade materials and the latest in computerized manufacturing, Anderson's 7075 T6 aluminum is 3X beyond aircraft specifications and quite simply the strongest aluminum on the planet. Their state-of-the-art Mazak Horizontal Machining Centers ensure that your rifle is perfect in every way.
Anderson AM10 Hunter Semi-automatic AR-10 Rifle special features:
- 100% made in the USA in Anderson's Hebron, Kentucky facility
- Premium 17-4 stainless steel match-grade trigger and hammer
- Full-length Picatinny rail on receiver and handguard for versatile optics placement
- Collapsible stock
- Backed by the Anderson Lifetime Warranty
- NOTE: This rifle does NOT have the RF85 treatment, so it needs to be lubricated like any normal AR-15.
- Caliber: 7.62x51mm / .308 Winchester®
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Capacity: 20+1
- Barrel length: 18"
- Barrel style: Heavy contour, 4140 chrome-moly
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Collapsible
- Upper receiver: Forged 7075 T6 aluminum A3 flattop
- Lower receiver: Forged 7075 T6 aluminum
- Pistol grip: Magpul®
- Sights (front / rear): Optics-ready
- Fire control: Standard AR-15
- Handguard: EXT Free Float
- Flash hider: 308 Knight Stalker
- Overall length: 34.5"-38.125"
- Overall weight: 8.9 lbs.
Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips