You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $20.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
American Coin Treasures® 1943 Lincoln Steel Penny 5 - Pc. Collection.
Issued for just one year at the height of WWII, the 1943 Lincoln Steel Penny freed up precious copper for America's war effort. Made from low-grade carbon steel, each Lincoln cent was electrolytically coated with zinc to prevent rusting.
You'll own five of these one-of-a-kind coins in this handsome collection, including one penny from the Philadelphia mint (without mint mark), one each from Denver and San Francisco (each with mint mark), and two views of the wheat reverse. All are mounted under clear polymer in a rich black wood frame, certificate of authenticity included. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of history!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips