You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $20.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
American Coin Treasures® "10 Years of Buffalo Nickels" 10 - Pc. Display.
Considered the most distinctly American of all U.S. coin designs, the Buffalo Nickel celebrates our country's westward expansion. Famed artist Earle Fraser used a composite American Indian profile to create the obverse, and depicted the docile bison Black Diamond, famous denizen of the Central Park Zoo, on the reverse. The coin was only minted from 1913 to 1938, and even today remains a nostalgic favorite.
American Coin Treasure's collection includes 10 of these Buffalo Nickels from the years 1925-1937 (excluding 1931, 1932, and 1933). They come beautifully mounted in a vinyl display case with artwork, its historical narrative, and certificate of authenticity. Don't miss your chance to own a piece of history!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips