You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $48.59 Non-Member $53.99
- Buyer's Club $125.99 Non-Member $139.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $20.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
America Takes Flight Stamp Collection celebrates aviation with a 6 - Pc. set.
Set covers the history of American flight through the 20th century. A must for pilots and aviation enthusiasts. Stamps featured include Lindbergh's Spirit of St. Louis, New York City's famous skyline, and Wilbur and Orville Wright, the pilots of the first free controlled and sustained powered flight by man. Set is housed in a stately 6 x 4 x 1/8" black vinyl portfolio and includes a certificate of authenticity. Weighs 4 ozs.Tiny storytellers:
- Eagle, 6-cent stamp issued 1938
- 50th anniversary of Charles Lindbergh's famous flight, 13-cent stamp issued 1977
- Universal Postal Congress, 25-cent stamp issued 1989
- Statue of Liberty, 15-cent stamp issued 1947
- Wright Brothers tribute, 6-cent stamp issued 1949
- Domestic flight delivering air mail, 6-cent stamp issued 1941 (also covered rate of postage to Canada).
A stamp collector must-have. Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips