You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $62.99 Non-Member $69.99
- Buyer's Club $143.99 Non-Member $159.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $90.09 Non-Member $100.09
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
"America Goes to War" Coin Collection from Unified Precious Metals. An homage to bravery, courage and patriotism.
Coins in circulation during the war years of the 20th century are mounted with U.S. Postage Stamps issued to honor America's valor.
The historic Coins are dedicated to the spirit of Liberty and include the Buffalo Nickel commemorating the country's westward expansion, two .900 Silver Mercury Dimes symbolizing liberty of thought and the 1943 Steel Lincoln Cent, struck for one year only when copper was needed for the war effort. The Coins are mounted in an 8 x 10" acrylic frame. 11 3/8 x 9 3/8 x 5/16"
Get yours ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips