You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $170.99 Non-Member $189.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Details & Specs
ALPS Mountaineering® Zephyr 3 - person Tent. Maximum weather protection, easy set - up and enough room for your crew and your gear!
Your first step towards being a "happy camper"! Why? Well, let's talk set-up first... it couldn't be easier, thanks to tent clips that simply snap into place on the Zephyr's 2-pole design. Those poles, by the way, are made of aircraft alloy aluminum, so they're super strong and extremely lightweight. OK, so it's easy to set-up... but how much protection does it offer?
Answer: plenty! The polyester fly and nylon floor are urethane coated and feature factory-sealed seams for maximum weather protection. The Zephyr's new, improved design allows for great head room while 2 vestibules provide that extra space needed to store your gear. And on top of ALL THAT, it weighs just over 5 lbs., so it won't weigh you down on the trail.More:
- Mesh walls offer superb ventilation
- Fly buckles to the tent, offering a much more secure attachment when compared to elastic cord
- Mesh storage pocket is included for organizing your stuff
- Free-standing 2-pole design
- Extra large zippers on vestibule and door for easy operation
- 75D, 185T polyester fly resists UV damage
- 75D, 185T taffeta floor with 2,000 mm urethane coating for extra protection from the elements
- Stakes and guy ropes are included.
- Base size: 6'2" x 7'5"
- Center height: 41"
- Vestibule depth: 28"
- Tent area: 40 sq. ft.
- Vestibule area: 18 sq. ft.
- Tent and fly weight: 5 lbs., 3 oz.
- Total weight: 5 lbs., 7 ozs.
- Packed Size: 6 x 21"
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm
Easy set-up, great protection and plenty of room... what you've always wanted in a tent! Order ONLINE Today!
$17.00 on this item!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips