You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $152.99 Non-Member $169.99
- Buyer's Club $104.49 Non-Member $116.09
- Buyer's Club $112.49 Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $188.99 Non-Member $209.99
- Buyer's Club $168.29 Non-Member $186.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
Alps Mountaineering® Mystique Tents. You'll feel like Goldilocks with 3 size choices! They're all great options!
21, 25 or 32 square feet of breathable, waterproof, lightweight, durable shelter for 1 or 2 campers.Don't go camping without one:
- Easy to set up with 2 lightweight shock corded aluminum poles
- Breathable nylon taffeta walls
- Polyester fly and nylon floor are urethane coated, and have factory sealed seams for waterproof protection
- Entry and exit are easy with 2 doors and 2 vestibules in the "1.5" and "2" models, and 1 of each with the "1" model
- Large mesh sides and mesh door panel allow fantastic ventilation
- Vent on the end of the fly increases air flow even further... zip it open or closed, depending on the weather
- Full coverage fly keeps you dry in even the biggest rain storms, and turns each large vestibule into a "porch" to give you a place to store extra gear and look outside without getting soaked
- Mesh storage pockets inside for your watch, glasses or flashlight
- Instructions are sewn into the tent storage bag so you'll never be without them
- All stakes and guy ropes are included
How much elbow-room do you need? Choose the size that's "just right" for you and order ONLINE today!
Approx 3'6" x 7'10", 21 sq.ft. base. 3' center height. Vestibule is 15" deep and 4 sq.ft. Tent and fly weigh approx. 3 lbs., 6 ozs.
Approx 4 x 8', 25 sq.ft. base. 3' center height. Vestibule is 20" deep and 13 sq.ft. Tent and fly weigh approx. 3 lbs., 14 ozs.
Approx 5 x 8', 32 sq.ft. base. 3'4" center height. Vestibule is 27" deep and 18 sq.ft. Tent and fly weigh approx. 4 lbs., 11 ozs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips