You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
ALPS Mountaineering® Lynx 2 or 4 - person Tent. Bring easy - to - assemble, A - 1 weather protection to base camp!
And it's lightweight, too! In fact, the 2-person model barely tips the scale at 5 lbs., while the 4-person model adds just over 7 lbs. to your pack. And besides making it easier for you on the trail, ALPS Mountaineering® takes the stress out of set-up once you get to base camp.
Set-up is a cinch... just snap the tent clips in place over the strong and lightweight alloy aluminum poles. Plus, when it's time to get some shut-eye, the roomy, well-ventilated design makes it so easy to get comfortable, while the seam-sealed floors and fly make it darn-near impossible for nasty weather to bring a happy camper down!More:
- 2 doors for easy entry / exit and additional ventilation
- Plenty of gear storage with 2 vestibules... provides extra weather protection, too
- Half mesh walls increase ventilation
- Free-standing 2-pole design... made of strong, lightweight 7000 Series aluminum
- Extra large zippers on vestibule and door for easy operation
- 75D, 185T polyester fly resists UV damage
- 75D, 185T taffeta floor with 2,000 mm urethane coating for extra protection from the elements
- Stakes and guy ropes are included
- Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, aluminum stakes, guy ropes included
- Base size: 5' x 7'6" (2-person) 7'6" x 8'6" (4-person)
- Center height: 3'10" (2-person) 4'4" (4-person)
- Vestibule depth: 32" (2-person) 35" (4-person)
- Tent area: 37 sq. ft. (2-person) 64 sq. ft. (4-person)
- Vestibule area: 20 sq. ft. (2-person) 25 sq. ft. (4-person)
- Tent and fly weight: 4 lbs., 10 ozs. 6 lbs., 12 ozs. (4-person)
- Total weight: 5 lbs., 2 ozs. (2-person) 7 lbs., 9 ozs. (4-person)
- Packed Size: 6 x 22" (2-person) 8 x 22" (4-person)
- Pole diameter: 8.5 mm (2-person) 11 mm (4-person).
Easy set-up, great protection and plenty of room... what you've always wanted in a tent! Pick yours and order ONLINE now!
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE up to $20.00 on these items!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips