You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Family camping trip? The Alps Meramac 2 - room Tent packs the room (and privacy) you're looking for!
Kids get one room, you get the other. Also works great when you have two couples and want a little extra privacy. Sleeps up to 6 people with a divider in the center, so you can fit 3 to a side. Better yet, the Meramac 2-room Tent sets up quickly and easily with its no-brainer 2-pole dome design!Here's more:
- 6-person, 3-season
- Free-standing 2-pole system with shock-corded fiberglass poles
- Full rain fly resists UV damage and stays taut
- Poles attach to the tent with clips and at the corners with ring and pins for fast and easy set-up
- Multi-pass urethane coating, factory-sealed seams on the fly and floor for maximum weather protection
- 2 large mesh windows for excellent venting and visibility
- Hooded fly at the front and rear permit venting of the windows in any weather
- Weatherproof fly buckles
- Fly: 75D, 185T, polyester taffeta, 1,500 mm urethane coating
- Floor: 150D, polyester oxford, 1,500 mm urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, polyester taffeta
- Mesh: 40D nylon no-see-um
- Base size: 10 x 12'
- Center height: 6'2
- Tent area: 120 sq. ft.
- Tent and fly weight: 18 lbs. 8 ozs.
- Total weight: 20 lbs.
- Packed size: 8 x 28"
- Pole diameter: 12.7 mm.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips