You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $674.99 Non-Member $749.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $104.49 Non-Member $116.09
- Details & Specs
Alps Aztec 3 Tent is designed with ample head room where you need it the most...
... getting in and out of the tent. No more crouching all the way down as you come and go. The Aztec also has a unique "one continuous pole" design to make assembly a breeze. The same pole design also gives the tent straight walls, which gives you more room inside your tent. With factory sealed fly and floor seams, a full coverage fly, and 3000 mm coating, the Aztec is sure to give you all the protection you need against the elements, too!More:
- Sleeps 3
- 3-season use
- Free-standing pole system with 7000 Series aluminum poles... lightweight and strong
- Easy assembly with pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Full-coverage rain fly resists UV damage and stays taut for top weather protection
- Factory sealed fly and floor seams provide added insurance against soggy conditions
- Extra large #8 zippers on doors and vestibules
- Easy entry and great ventilation with 2 doors, both with zippered no-see-um mesh windows
- 2 vestibules for gear storage and extra weather protection
- Weatherproof fly buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Mesh roof vents increase ventilation and improve star gazing
- Extra guy-outs on fly to stabilize the tent in bad weather
- Fly: 75D, 185T, polyester taffeta with 1,500mm urethane coating
- Floor: 75D, 185T, polyester taffeta, 3,000mm multi-pass urethane coating
- Walls: 75D, 185T, polyester taffeta
- Base Size: 7'7 x 6'3
- Center height: front = 4'3 back = 2'11
- Vestibule depth: 35"
- Tent area: 42 1/ 2 sq. ft.
- Vestibule area: 16 1 / 2 sq. ft.
- Tent and fly weight: 6 lbs. 10 ozs.
- Total weight: 7 lbs. 6 ozs.
- Packed size: 8 x 19"
- Pole diameter: 9 1 / 2 mm
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE $24.50 on this item!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips