You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Cynthie Fisher's "Afternoon Siesta"... the most life - like detail at a VALUE PRICE!
It takes a real naturalist to truly capture wildlife on canvas. And making good use of her degree in zoology, self taught artist Cynthie Fisher strives to capture animal behaviors and interactions for the most lifelike representations.
Cynthie has painted professionally for 14 years, accumulating many awards along the way including the 1996 and 1997 Ducks Unlimited National Flyway Artist, the first woman to be chosen for this nationwide award. Cynthie spends as much time as she can in the field.
She has traveled throughout the U.S. and Alaska, as well as parts of Central America, Europe, and Africa, acquiring reference for her paintings. She is an avid birdwatcher and sportsperson, enjoying the challenges of big game and bird hunting.Details:
- Unsigned open-edition print lets you bring home high-quality art without breaking the bank
- Expertly matted for maximum visual appeal
- Precision-crafted wooden frame with pewter and green finish... makes the perfect centerpiece for any wall
- Frame size approx. 17 x 21", print size approx. 7 3/4 x 12".
A true masterpiece of wildlife art at an affordable price! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips