Order with complete confidence! Your satisfaction is guaranteed, period! We stand behind every item we sell. If you're not happy within 90 days of shipment, just return the item with your invoice and we'll promptly refund your merchandise total. See More Details
For everything to outfit your passion...at the Lowest Prices, Guaranteed! If you find a lower advertised price for an item we sell, let us know at the time of purchase or within 10 days of placing your order and we will refund you the difference. See More Details
This Enhanced Carbine Buffer Kit features Aero Precision®'s innovative Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube, designed to enhance the reliability, security and simplicity of your build. Here's how it's different from standard buffer tubes:
1. Carrier support extensions fully support and guide the bolt carrier group into the buffer tube after a round is fired, preventing carrier tilt and unnecessary wear. The extensions also extend on either side of the buffer retaining pin, securing the pin in place with simultaneously preventing the buffer tube from backing out under recoil.
2. Position guide drain holes. Each position guide features a drainage hole that removes water from the system in marine environments. During routine operation, these drain holes allow additional air to escape during the compression cycle.
3. Ramped tube design allows for effortless installation of traditional carbine stocks. No need to mess around with screwdrivers…simply hold down the adjustment piece and push your stock onto the tube.
4. Proper thread depth. Traditional buffer tubes feature extended, unused threads that can cause your stock to become trapped when fully collapsed. Aero Precision correctly machined these threads to the proper depth, providing a much cleaner look.
5. Mil-spec dimensions. The Enhanced Carbine Buffer Tube is machined from 7075-T6 aluminum impact extrusion, and is compatible with all standard carbine stock options with mil-spec dimensions.