You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $58.49 Non-Member $64.99
- Buyer's Club $80.99 Non-Member $89.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $45.09 Non-Member $50.09
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $16.69 Non-Member $16.69
- Buyer's Club $179.99 Non-Member $199.99
- Details & Specs
Deer Creek Seed® Autumn Buffet. Keeps big whitetails well - fed and coming back for more! USA MADE!
The ideal late fall and early winter forage! Autumn Buffet attracts deer and more by providing a rich late-season diet when planted in early fall.
The succulent blend of turnip, rapeseed, clovers, and brassicas delivers a high-protein, high-energy fall forage when food is scarcer, making sure those big bucks stay big and stay happy through the winter months. And, as a nice little bonus, the clovers return in the spring! It's a renewable feast for your local wildlife, sure to keep big racks (and more) coming back!Grade-A Graze:
- Unique blend of ladino clover, white and red clover, wildlife rape, purple top turnip, winfred forage brassica, and hunter forage brassica provides vital nutrients and energy, as well as a forage diet that keeps bucks on your land
- Matures in 80-100 days, with maximum attraction occurring during this period
- Plant in early fall for a late fall / early winter forage that renews in the spring, or plant in the spring for a year-long feast
- Suitable for soils with pH below 6.8
- Seed at 9 lbs. per acre.
Attract and hold deer to your land, all year long! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips