You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $98.99 Non-Member $109.99
- Buyer's Club $359.99 Non-Member $399.99
- Buyer's Club $112.49 Non-Member $124.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $314.99 Non-Member $349.99
- Buyer's Club $224.99 Non-Member $249.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $7.19 Non-Member $7.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
5.11 Tactical® RUSH MOAB 10 Pack. Compatible, convenient carry.
The Mobile Operation Attachment Bag. A sling-styled Bag that increases operational flexibility in the field. And with the new Tier System it can rapidly connect / disconnect to any RUSH series pack. Well built and well thought out, with tons of great features: a top-access, fleece-lined, non-scratching sunglass pocket, internal and external organizing pockets, key chain fobs, front and side web platform, flag and name tape VELCRO® brand, carry handle and hydration pouch compatibility.
In addition, the MOAB 10 includes a tech pocket on the shoulder strap with an ear-bud eyelet pass-through, great for a small radio or smart phone. Ambidextrous sling-style shoulder strap, accommodating either a left or right-handed user. The MOAB 10 can be spun around from the back to the chest while being worn, making them easy to work out of, or to access the hidden weapon pocket.All the details, at a glance:
- Mobile Operation Attachment Bag
- Includes 5.11's Tier System... attaches to RUSH backpacks
- Ambidextrous cross-body shoulder strap system
- Coms pocket with pass-through for mic / earbuds
- Concealed Back-Up Belt SystemTM pistol compartment
- Hydration pocket (1.5-liter) with pass-through port
- Padded back with ventilation channels and non-slip pads
- Fleece lined sunglass pocket
- 1,050-denier water resistant nylon
- YKK® zippers throughout
- Interior admin panel and stash pockets
- Grab handle and compression straps
- Main compartment: 18 1/4" h. x 9" l. x 5 1/4" d. 12 1/2" h. x 8" l. x 2" d.
State Color, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips