Absolutely rugged, with Teflon® stain resistance and just the right amount of flex for demanding field and chore wear! Flex-Tac® is a revolutionary polyester/cotton ripstop material that uses stretch yarns for just the right amount of "give" — without the use of spandex.
For added durability, Stonecutter Tactical Pants feature 7.2-oz. ballistic nylon panels from just above the knees to the bottom hem…so they can really take a beating. And because they're treated with Teflon®, they're super low maintenance, too…stain resistant, fade resistant and ready to wear, right out of the dryer.
- 6.4-oz. polyester/cotton Flex-Tac canvas fabric is flexible, durable, and good-looking
- 7.2-oz. 100% nylon reinforcement panels in key spots like the knees for added toughness
- Teflon® finish for stain- and soil-resistance
- Bartacking at key stress points
- Inseam gusset for improved seam strength
- 2 front hand pockets with reinforced bottom edge for knife
- 2 front utility pockets on the thighs can accommodate a big smartphone or other essentials
- 2 reinforced rear patch pockets
- 2 hidden rear pockets can accommodate an AR magazine
- 1 side utility pocket for extras
- 7 belt loops will accommodate up to a 2" belt
- YKK® zipper with dual button fly
- Comfort waistband
- Machine wash/dry. Imported