- .308 Winchester
- 20+1 rounds
- 18" lightweight-contour barrel
- CMC® 2-stage 2-lb. flat trigger
- Titanium gas block, takedown pins and brake
- Just 6.75 lbs.
- Made in USA
You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $3894.99 Non-Member $4099.99
- Buyer's Club $474.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $663.09 Non-Member $697.99
- Buyer's Club $75.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
2A Armament® .308 Winchester Semi-automatic Xanthos-Lite Rifle
2A Armament® made waves in the industry with the release of the ultra-ultra-light Xanthos Lite "Large Frame" Receiver Set. The scant 16-ounce weight (that's combined) turned some heads, and for good reason. Now, 2A Armament has built a Rifle around the popular Xanthos Lite Receiver Set, using the same design principles: eliminate excess weight wherever possible, deliver custom quality, and hand-build it in the USA.
The result is an AR-10 that is absolutely premium -- in performance AND in looks -- and weighs just 6.75 pounds overall! How did they do it? First and foremost, many of the components are made by 2A…which allows them to control both quality AND weight. The upper and lower both feature relief cuts to eliminate unnecessary weight without sacrificing strength. The trigger guard has a number of cut-outs, further reducing weight. The Xanthos handguard is ultra-light and free-floating, but still rock-solid, and features M-Lok attachment points. 2A turned to a titanium alloy for a number of parts, including the X4 muzzle brake and 0.750 gas block, as well as the takedown pins.
Even the components that AREN'T made by 2A are as light as possible. Namely, the ultra-light Mission First Tactical® stock that weighs about 6 ounces. Again, the whole Rifle weighs just 6.75 pounds, so it's very easy to carry. We might even say it's a JOY to carry. And the best part? Each Rifle is hand assembled, test fired, and backed by 2A's great support staff. You're getting a top-end, American-made beauty that looks and performs at the highest levels. Can't beat that.
- Upper and lower receivers are CNC-machined 7075-T6 billet with Type III, Class II anodized finish
- CMC 2-stage flat trigger (2.0 lbs.)
- BCG (full-mass): 8620 machined body with QPQ process/9130 machined bolt, cryogenically treated, MPT, QPQ
- Titanium .750 gas block, .308 X4 muzzle brake, and takedown pins
- Mil-spec 8-position receiver extension with standard H2 buffer
- Mission First Tactical® ultra-light minimalist stock
- BCM Gunfighter 762 mod 3 charging handle
- 15" Xanthos handguard is free-floating, ultra-light, and accepts M-Lok
- 18" 4150 steel barrel with QPQ nitride, black oxide extension
- .308 match chamber
- Magpul® MIAD grip
- Mil-spec safety
- Flared magwell
- Includes one 20-rd. Magpul® PMAG
Order today!Key Specifications
- Item Number: 701445
- Caliber: .308 Winchester
- Action: Semi-automatic
- Gas system: Rifle-length
- Capacity: 20+1
- Barrel length: 18" lightweight contour
- Barrel material: 4150 gun barrel steel with QPQ nitride
- Barrel twist: 1:10"
- Stock: Mission First Tactical
- Upper receiver: CNC-machined 7075-T6 billet with Type III, Class II anodized finish
- Lower receiver: CNC-machined 7075-T6 billet with Type III, Class II anodized finish
- Pistol grip: Magpul MIAD
- Trigger: CMC 2-stage flat (2.0 lbs.)
- Handguard: 15" Xanthos Lite M-Lok
- Flash hider: Titanium X4 brake
- Overall weight: 6.75 lbs.
- Mfg. Number: 2A-XRC18SC15BLK-1
- UPC: 6.75 lbs.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips