You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $161.99 Non-Member $179.99
- Non-Member $194.99
- Non-Member $149.99
- Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $179.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Buyer's Club $107.99 Non-Member $119.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Details & Specs
18" LaCrosse® Alphaburly Pro Side-zip Mossy Oak® Break-Up Infinity® WATERPROOF Hunting Boots. To be successful in the field, you gotta be flexible.
Out in the wild, adapting to the ever-changing demands of your environment is key to success. And in order to do that, you need a boot that can adapt with you.
Completely refreshed for 2013, the Alphaburly® Pro is focused on personalized fit and guaranteed comfort, no matter who you are or what situation you find yourself in. That adaptability is due in large part to a more natural rubber compound, full-length side-zipper and an adjustable neoprene gusset. These key features allow for increased flexibility to fit varying calf sizes, easier on / off, and improved stability to take on challenging terrain as it comes.
Rated for temps 60°F to -20°F, Alphaburly Pro Hunting Boots will take on a wide range of weather conditions as they come, too. Naturally-insulating neoprene lining provides good air circulation to keep legs and feet cool and comfortable in the heat of the moment.Adapt-and succeed-with Alphaburly Pro Hunting Boots:
- High quality, scent-free rubber combined with naturally insulating neoprene... for an extremely durable, lightweight and comfortable boot
- Thick cushioning EVA midsole offers extra comfort and shock absorption
- Full-length zipper... easier on / off
- Adjustable rear gusset allows for a customizable fit
- Narrowed ankle pocket grips the top of the foot better and locks the heel in place, preventing excess rubbing and chafing
- The non-loading Burly Pro outsole provides terrific traction in all hunting conditions
- Supportive fiberglass shank
- 18" height 38 ozs. each.
- Rated for temperatures from 60° to -20° F.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips