12 SurvivorsTM Windom 65 Hiking Backpack.
Load up and head out with this 65-liter 12 SurvivorsTM Windom 65 Hiking Backpack! Featuring a built-in rain cover and a water-resistant design, this Backpack is ready to take on all that Mother Nature has to offer.
Its advanced torso adjustment system and fully-adjustable shoulder straps provide optimal comfort, while the water bladder sleeve and mesh water bottle pouches allow you to quickly quench your thirst when you're working up a sweat. Plus, the main loading compartment with divider offers room for your sleeping bag, and pockets on the front, side and hip belt offer quick access to smaller items. Straps outside of the lower compartment allow you to attach a tent or sleeping pad.
- Aluminum stays distribute the weight of your pack and help keep the pack's shape
- Fully-adjustable shoulder, sternum, and load-lifting straps for a custom and comfortable fit
- Torso-length adjustment system
- Integrated safety whistle on sternum buckle in case of emergencies
- Top and front compartment entry points for easy packing
- Main compartment can convert into 2 separate sections (with one for a sleeping bag)
- Hydration sleeve with ambidextrous exit port
- Integrated rain cover protects it from inclement weather
- Removable floating pack lid with storage pockets and lash loops
- Mesh zipper hip belt pockets to store your essentials
- Waterproof nylon zippers keep the elements out
- Removable hip belt is compatible with the 12 Survivors roll-up kit (not included).
- Pack volume: 65 cubic liters
- Shell fabric: Water-resistant 840D hex ripstop nylon
- Lining: high-density 210T polyester
- Dimensions: 14.5 x 12 x 25"h.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
Order yours today!