You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $76.49 Non-Member $84.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $197.99 Non-Member $219.99
- Buyer's Club $85.49 Non-Member $94.99
- Buyer's Club $67.49 Non-Member $74.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Details & Specs
12 - Pk. Easton® XX75 Camo Hunter Arrows. With a factory - installed UNI Nock system and tough alloy shaft...
... this 12-Pk. is all about results! After all, when it comes to bowhunting, what else matters? The Super UNI Bushing acts as a buffer between the shaft and the nock to help reduce annoying "popped nocks" after a particularly strong shot. It also helps keep the nock in place for you tight shootin' William Tells who tend to hit the arrow from your previous shot during target practice.
The tough alloy shaft is dressed-up with hard-anodized camo for a cool look that'll last for many hunting seasons down the road. And just like every Arrow in the Easton® line-up, the Camo Hunter gives marksmen (and women) the best chance for successful shooting with superb straightness standards and excellent weight consistency.Easton and The Guide hit the mark once again:
- "X" Uni bushings and "X" nocks installed
- Straightness: +/- .002" guaranteed
- Weight tolerance: +/- 1%
- Choose between feather and vane
- Available in plenty of sizes
- Points sold separately.
State Size, as available in Shopping Cart. Order ONLINE Now!
New Service!... We can custom cut your arrows to length for just $5 / dozen. Just "Click to Customize..." in the Shopping Cart when you add your arrows to the Cart...
Please Note : These arrows come 31.5" from the factory.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips