These Old World Hurricane Lanterns set the stage for fun and excitement with young and old campers alike.
Back in the 1890s this style of lantern was the preferred method to light dark paths through woods, down into caves and other mysterious trails. Today they provide wind-resistant light for camping, fishing, boating and other outdoor nighttime activities. They also run on kerosene, so there's no power cords or batteries to replace which make 'em the perfect campsite companion or emergency light!
Get your Hurricane Lanterns now and have light in the storm!
- Powered by kerosene
- Very portable and easy to use, perfect for camping or emergencies
- Burns approximately 10 hours
- For outdoor use
- Wick measures 12.5cm long
- Takes approximately 110g of fuel at a time, fill 2/3 full
- Each measures 12"h., 5" diameter.