If you're working with a solar panel that is rated 12 watts or higher, you'll need a solar charge controller to regulate the current and voltage going to the battery. Here you go. This 11-amp Charge Controller can handle up to 130 watts of Solar array.
- Protects battery from overcharging and high voltage surges
- Protects the battery from discharging with built-in blocking diode
- For use with any 12-volt solar panel system
- Equipped with easy to install plug and play connectors
- Automatic cut-in and cut-out maintenance-free operation
- Easy-to-read LED light indicators show battery “charged” or battery “charging”