You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $90.09 Non-Member $100.09
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Details & Specs
$10 Indian Head Eagle Gold Piece Replica Antique Pendant.
In 1904, President Theodore Roosevelt wrote to his Secretary of the Treasury, complaining that U.S. coinage lacked artistic merit, and enquiring if it would be possible to hire a private artist. That private artist would be Augustus Saint-Gaudens, and the $10 Indian Head Eagle was one of his finest designs.
This stunning Pendant pays tribute to the legendary coin with this faithful replica, beautifully nestled in an antique goldtone bezel. The coin hangs from a 30" antique goldtone chain with lobster claw clasp. Coins are layered in 24k gold.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips