The 1990 TV series Twin Peaks revealed the inner darkness of characters who initially appeared innocent. Surprises abound with this Twin Peaks Tent, too, but they're all good ones! First, this 10-person Tent is almost 18' long, and at over 7' high, so no one needs to duck. It also has a section that converts from tent to screen room, for a spacious, comfortable living area that's ideal for guests.
The Tent is also unbelievably long-wearing, with a durable floor and rainfly. It's made so air circulates freely, with mesh windows and mesh roof panels that also offer privacy. Speed clips and sleeves help you to assemble it quickly, with no fuss. Finally, its flame-retardant construction will have you (and up to 9 companions) sleeping easily.
Double dose of comfort and quality:
- Heavy-duty polyurethane-coated 1,000mm taffeta walls and double rainflys with taped seams
- Seam-taped ripstop polyurethane floor
- Pin and ring frame system with 8 rust-resistant 3/4" powder-coated, chain-corded steel leg poles
- Three 6.9mm shock-corded fiberglass poles for arched windows
- 3 large "no-see-um" mesh windows with zippered storm flaps
- Inner tent wall features zippered door for added insulation and privacy
- Durable speed clips and sleeves secure tent to frame
- "No-see-um" mesh roof panels provide superior ventilation
- First room converts from tent to screen room
- Includes stakes and carry / storage bag
- Flame retardant, meets C.P.A.I. specifications
- Measures 17'9" x 10' x 7'4" h., weighs 35 lbs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Texsport® Twin Peaks 2-room Screen
Tent, Glacier Gray / Black