Featuring the updated i-Pilot, now with more Spot-Lock locations, more recordable tracks, and newer, better remote control! i-Pilot automatically controls and steers your boat using GPS technology . Lock onto a fishing spot - and stay there. Record a successful path, then retrace it later. Set cruise control for the perfect bait presentation. All wireless, all with GPS accuracy, all with the sole purpose of making you a better angler at the push of a button.
But i-Pilot's only part of the package. You also get battery-maximizing, power-conserving Digital Maximization to help you stay out longer. And it all comes powered by a beefy Weedless Wedge 2 prop, and backed by Minn Kota's famous cool, quiet power. Take your pick of 55- or 70-thrust... each is available with or without Universal Sonar 2. See the chart below for more info on the features and choices available.
Read on for all the fun details:
Check out all the ways the updated i-Pilot can help you:
- Record a Track - simply push the record button and fish along your desired course, and i-Pilot stores the track... up to 6 tracks total. When you want to retrieve the course, the playback function automatically guides your boat along the track.
- Spot-Lock - Choose up to 6 separate spots for i-Pilot to remember. When you want to return, simply press the button, and the i-Pilot will take you there from up to a quarter mile away.
- Cruise Control - gives you unparalleled bait presentation by maintaining the perfect speed you choose. Allows you to adjust your speed in 1/10 MPH increments.
- Advanced Autopilot - simply point the Terrova in the direction you want to go, and the i-Pilot keeps you on a GPS-perfect course while compensating for drift and wind.
- Copilot - the new and improved i-Pilot remote features a 20% larger LCD screen and high-vis buttons. Compact, watertight and easy to use, the Copilot remote gives you instant feedback on active functions, speed, prop on / off status, GPS signal strength and more.
Minn Kota's famous cool, quiet power:
Larger brushes, windings and commutators generate less heat, less noise and run cooler-- extending motor life and conserving battery power. You get greater sustained thrust and more time on the water. A unique bearing system produces low rpms / high torque to cut down on fish-spooking noise-- so quiet they'll never hear you coming.
Indestructible Composite Shaft:
Guaranteed by Minn Kota® for life! Pound for pound, it's stronger than steel. Shaft flexes on impact and won't break, kink, or corrode. 48" long.
Instead of wasting energy with a constant flow of power, Digital Maximizer delivers only what's needed... a precise amount of power at any setting, along with variable speed control. The bottom line is more time on the water for you.
Weedless Wedge 2:
Only Minn Kota's Weedless Wedge 2 Prop can push weeds away and take on the thick stuff without battery-draining chopping and hacking. They've improved the legendary design with swept-back, flared blades for unrelenting, reliable prop performance.
Universal Sonar 2:
Step up to the streamlined, fully-protected Sonar design, available on 217313 and 217427! The transducer and wiring are completely concealed and protected from the elements, while shielded connectors virtually eliminate interference. Utilizes dual-beam technology for the most complete picture around. Fully compatible with your favorite fishfinder (you may need an adapter, not included).
Choose yours and State Shaft Length, as available in the Shopping Cart below. Order ONLINE right away!
|217312||55||48" or 54"||12||Variable||Yes||No |