Brilliant color display. Wide dual coverage with DownScan Imaging™ that leaves little to the imagination. Surprisingly simple operation. It's all in the mix here with the Elite-5X DSI from Lowrance®, first in fish-finding quality and value!
Picture Perfect Fishfinding
Exclusive Lowrance DownScan Imaging innovation displays crystal-clear, photo-like views of the underwater worlds below the boat. No interpretation needed to see:
- Thermoclines exposed- clearly see the boundary layer between the lower cooler water, and upper warmer oxygen-enriched zone where fish hang
- Fish truly revealed- the Elite 5X leaves nothing to the imagination, clearly showing predator fish and baitfish schools
- Bottoms uncovered- you easily distinguish between hard and soft bottom, as well as fish and structures on / near the bottom
- Structures disclosed- with photo-like views you can recognize all manner of structures at a glance, like bridge pilings, laydowns, ledges, drop-offs, vegetation, and wrecks.
Color Viewing Brilliance
High-res 5" 480 x 480 SolarMAX™ 256-color TFT display provides exceptional visibility that's actually enhanced by direct sunlight. Adjustable backlit screen and keypad make for simple night or low-light fishing.
Dual 455 / 800 kHz Coverage
Selectable 455 kHz sounding for wider and deeper sonar imaging coverage, with 800 kHz for enhanced viewing of targeted locations.
More Power (and Depth and Speed) to You
Elite-5X DSI Fishfinders transmit 4,000W peak-to-peak / 500W RMS power with recently-tested depths to 200', and impressive bottom readings at boat speeds up to 40mph.
Slim low-profile, high-speed 455 / 800 kHz Skimmer® DSI transducer with exclusive down-looking crystal and built-in temperature sensor, and trolling motor-mount bracket option.
TrackBack™ Into Sonar History
Enjoy immediate scroll-back of imaging sonar history to review covered water and pinpoints spots... saves you time and fuel you'd normally spend trying to retrace your path.
Easy to Install and Use
Unique new keypad and quick-release bracket offers easy installation, plus one-hand viewing adjustment, operation at-speed, and removal / reinstallation.
- Sealed and waterproof, suitable for saltwater use
- One Micro SD card slot (card not included)
- Temperature display
- Measures 7 x 5 1/2 x 2 1/2". Requires 10-17v DC power source.
Choose yours and order ONLINE today!
Lowrance® Elite-5X DSI Fishfinder
Lowrance® Elite / Mark Head Flush Mount Kit