Reveal the magic in everyday objects! The texture of each rock, the fragile wings of an insect, or the veins of a leaf... all magnified in magnificent detail. You open your child up to a whole new intriguing world from the moment they open the box.
Dollar-for-dollar, it might be the best entry-level Scope available. Where cheap-o beginner microscopes typically utilize plastic components and flimsy construction, Celestron®'s 400X Microscope is precision made with metal components, and includes a condenser and diaphragm, which beginner scopes rarely include. And it's amazingly powerful, up to 400X to reveal details you never knew existed. For performance and quality on a tight budget, Celestron is at the head of the class!
- 40X / 100X / 400X magnification
- 10X eyepiece, with 4X, 10X and 40X objective lenses
- Precision all-metal body
- Fully coated optics for top clarity, contrast and brightness
- Microscope head: monocular, adjustable 0-60°
- Includes 5 prepared slides: intestine, honey bee mouth parts, corn stem, year tilia stem, and winter jasmine leaf
- 50 mm (2") mirror illumination for extra-bright image picture
- Condenser and 5-disc diaphragm built-in
- Coarse and fine focus knobs
- Eyepiece F.O.V.: 12°
- Stage: Plain, 110 mm x 120 mm
- Weighs 5 lbs.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add it to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Celestron® Laboratory Biological Microscope