Unlike typical night vision viewers, this reads heat to "see," and see farther, in utter darkness! So you can see the terrain, foliage and people and animals, even when obscured by light foliage.
You can see blood trails and fresh tracks, and you can see through smoke, dust and light fog. Law enforcement uses these to find hidden suspects, and you can use it at home to locate heat leaks and detect water damage.
- It "sees" the heat signature that every object emits, giving a clear black and white picture with "hotspots" the most vivid
- Rugged, fully submersible, built to last. Lightweight, at 25 ozs.
- Push buttons for all controls, easy even with gloves on
- Video output so you can attach it to a larger viewing screen or recorder
- Runs on 4 AA rechargeable NiMH batteries (included) for 5+ hrs. run time. Comes with AC and auto DC chargers
- LCD display with selectable "black hot" or "white hot" image option. 240 x 180 resolution
- Tripod hole so you can mount it to an ATV or truck
- Operating temp. +32-122°F
- Comes with video cable, neck lanyard. Compact 9 1/3 x 3 1/3 x 2 1/2"h.
For hunting, wildlife observation, hiking, home use and more this is amazing tech! Get it ONLINE here with savings now!
Please Note: This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
FLIR® Scout TS24 Thermal Imaging Device
WARNING: You must be 18 or older to purchase Night Vision. This product cannot be shipped to D.C.; MA; Canada or Puerto Rico. Night Vision cannot be shipped Parcel Post. Please check your State, County and City laws for restrictions before ordering Night Vision.|