Stationary biking, like real cycling, gives you a great cardiovascular and lower body strengthening workout. Because it's low-impact, it's easier on your joints so you'll be able to exercise longer and more safely than with high-impact exercises.
The Avari® 2000C is the ultimate way to harness the benefits of stationary biking in the comfort of home. Manually control your resistance and speed. Add resistance to simulate hills and inclines and engage your hamstrings and glutes. Or, remove all resistance to sprint. The smooth, quiet, magnetic resistance provides the comfortable, low-impact workout you want, and the built-in pulse sensors let you know you're on the right track!
- Smooth, quiet, magnetic free-wheel resistance with easy manual control to simulate different conditions
- Seat adjusts to height, as well as fore and aft
- Adjustable handlebars
- Pulse sensors built into the handrails monitor your heart rate to help keep you in your target zone
- InTouch® fitness monitor displays workout time, speed, calories burned, distance, revolutions per minute, pulse, and heart rate. Also shows current date, time, temperature, body fat %, BMI, age, height and weight
- Leveling knobs keep Bike solid and steady
- Interactive heart rate monitor with hand sensor
- Comfortable, padded oversized seat
- Wheels for easy portability
- Weighted pedals with adjustable footstraps work your legs on upward and downward strokes
- Holder for cell phone or MP3 player
- Weighs limit: 250 lbs. Some assembly required.
Order yours ONLINE today!
Please Note: This is a Heavy / Bulky item. $10.00 for heavy / bulky shipping and handling will be charged in addition to regular shipping and handling. This item is shipped directly from the factory. To see the expected shipping date, please add to your Shopping Cart. Sorry, no express shipping available. We are unable to ship factory direct items to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico or APO or FPO addresses.
Avari® 2000C Upright Exercise Bike