You May Also Like
Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan® Trek Top GTX RR WATERPROOF Hiking Boots, Italian handcrafted and ready to go places!
Premium Hikers with waterproofing and Vibram sure traction, designed for high mountains and steep terrains! Highly protective and rigid for negotiating tricky territory, but with enough flex to make 'em responsive. Here's more on what makes these some of the best Hiking Boots we've ever seen...
Trek Top GTX RR Hiking Boots are handcrafted in Italy by Zamberlan's expert staff, combining premium components with equally exceptional boot-making know-how. The finished product is a boot of the highest quality and value, with attention given to every stitch, every detail.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
The finer points:
- Hydrobloc-treated Perwanger premium waxed leather uppers offer outstanding durability, water resistance
- GORE-TEX® 100% waterproof, breathable construction for sure-dry, no-sweat comfort
- Vibram X-Tra Grip outsole has dual-density polyurethane for shock absorption and support, and a moderately aggressive tread for traction and support
- Modular Flex GT shank provides underfoot support with bounce
- Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit footbed - another cushy layer underfoot
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- PU midsole adds stability and shock absorption
- Thermoplastic toe and heel for trail-tough durability
- Made in Italy
State Size. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips