You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan Trek Lite GTX RR WATERPROOF Hiking Boots, the very BEST, come hill or high water!
Supporting and protecting your feet in any weather, with GORE-TEX membrane, finest leather uppers, and cushioned sure-grip soles. Built on a backpacking last, Trek Lite Hikers feature a slightly lower instep for a ground-hugging feel, tighter heel lock for better stability, and a roomy toe area that lets 'em breathe. Bottom line is this: these are awesome, and among the best hiking boots we offer.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
The important stuff:
- Hydrobloc-treated leather upper provides excellent water resistance and enhanced durability
- GORE-TEX 100% waterproof, breathable lining for dry comfort
- Built on the ZBPK Zamberlan Backpacking Last - features a wrapping toe, slightly lower instep, lower overall volume, tighter heel lock, and a roomy toe
- Vibram X-Tra Grip outsole has dual-density polyurethane for shock absorption and support, and a moderately aggressive tread for traction and support
- Polyurethane midsole provides added stability and shock absorption that lasts the life of the boot
- Each approx. 27 ozs.
State Size. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $129.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $3.59 Non-Member $3.99