You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan Tofane NW GTX RR WATERPROOF Hunting Boots. Seriously top-end premium Boots for serious hunters.
Your trophy awaits, along with Zamberlan premium handcrafted quality, durability, and GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable comfort! If you're looking for the best Hunting Boot money can buy, you've found it, because Zamberlan goes the extra mile with topnotch materials and Italian hand-craftsmanship that puts other boots to shame. Vibram, GORE-TEX, thicker-than-average leather - it's all here. Check it out...
Premium Materials Make All the Difference
The 2.8mm Hydrobloc Tuscan nubuck leather uppers ensures the greatest protection from water and snow, and the Zamberlan R.R.S. (rubber rand system) protects the foot and ankle as well as prevents the leather from cracking, cuts and scratches. The GORE-TEX membrane offers maximum water protection and breathability.
Underfoot, a Vibram NorTrack outsole delivers amazing traction for hunts that take you up and down the mountain.
Tofane NW GTX RR Hiking Boots are hand-crafted in Italy by Zamberlan's expert staff, combining the premium components with equally exceptional boot-making know-how. This ensures a finished product of highest quality and value, with an attention to detail that makes Zamberlan footwear truly superior.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
Go for the best:
- Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper is rugged and water resistant. At 2.8mm, it's thicker than average boot leather
- GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable lining for sure-dry, no-sweat comfort
- The R.R.S. (Rubber Rand System) ensures maximum abrasion resistance, enhances water repellence and helps the boot to keep its shape during extended use
- Created with the Norwegian Welting process - an extremely durable construction method using two rows of stitching
- Vibram NorTrack outsole for outstanding traction on a wide variety of terrains
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Modular Flex GT shank for underfoot support with a little extra bounce
- Thermoplastic heel and toe for added trail-tough durability
- Boots are resoleable for longer life
- Each approx. 34 ozs.
- Hand-made in Italy
State Size. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $129.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $3.59 Non-Member $3.99