You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan 6" Pro GTX RR WATERPROOF Hunting Boots. Italian handcrafted, guaranteed weather-proof, firmly supportive...
No doubt about it: Zamberlan Boots are among the finest you'll find anywhere! And it all starts with premium components. Like Hydrobloc leather, thicker than standard boot leather for the greatest durability and protection from water. Or Vibram soles, the finest available. Or the GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable lining. If you want world-class boots, you need to start with world-class materials, and Zamberlan never skimps.
Superior From the Ground Up
Pro GTX Hunting Boots are handcrafted in Italy by Zamberlan's expert staff, combining the premium components with equally exceptional boot-making know-how. This ensures a finished product of highest quality and value, with an attention to detail that makes Zamberlanfootwear truly superior.
The result is a boot that is not only comfortable and extraordinarily durable, but extra supportive, delivering sure footing on uneven terrain like traversing steep mountain slopes, scrambling over rocks or maneuvering through downed timber in pursuit of game.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
- Uppers are a combination of water-resistant Hydrobloc leather and CORDURA nylon
- R.R.S. protects the upper and prevents the leather from deterioration caused by cracking, cuts and scratches
- GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable lining for dry comfort
- Built on the ZBPK Zamberlan Backpacking Last - features a wrapping toe, slightly lower instep, lower overall volume, tighter heel lock, and a roomy toe
- Vibram Star Lite insole for ground-biting traction and long wear
- Modular Flex shank between the midsole and outsole aids in arch support, helping to fight fatigue
- Thermoplastic toe and heel for trail-tough durability
- Each approx. 6"h., 27 ozs.
- Made in Italy
The best Hunting Boots money can buy? We think so. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $129.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $3.59 Non-Member $3.99