You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $49.49 Non-Member $54.99
- Buyer's Club $40.49 Non-Member $44.99
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan Sella NW GTX WATERPROOF Hunting Boots. The Ferrari of hunting boots, built to be the best in the world.
It's the right analogy, because like the exotic supercar, Sella NW Hunting Boots are handcrafted in Italy by skilled craftsmen, and perfect in every detail! A higher cut provides more protection while the Zamberlan Vibram NorTrack outsole delivers lightweight, dual-density support with a tread capable in any terrain.
Hydrobloc waxed Tuscan leather adds a layer of water resistance to the very capable GORE-TEX liners. The full-boot calf-leather lining will meld to your feet and provide a level of comfort and fit not found in any other boot made. Norwegian-welted construction provides a lasting quality that will ensure you enjoy your boots for years to come and are easily resoleable. A rubber toe rand helps ensure the leathers on the front of your boot don't wear out before you do.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
Get into the best:
- Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper is rugged and water resistant. At 2.8mm, it's thicker than average boot leather
- GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable lining for sure-dry, no-sweat comfort
- The R.R.S. (Rubber Rand System) ensures maximum abrasion resistance, enhances water repellence and helps the boot to keep its shape during extended use
- Created with the Norwegian Welting process - an extremely durable construction method using two rows of stitching
- Vibram NorTrack outsole for outstanding traction on a wide variety of terrains
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Z-Flex GT shank for firm underfoot support
- Thermoplastic heel and toe for added trail-tough durability
- Boots are resoleable for longer life
- Each approx. 9"h., 35 ozs.
- Hand-made in Italy
State Size. Order today and experience the best Hunting Boots in the world!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $129.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $13.49 Non-Member $14.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $3.59 Non-Member $3.99