You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $53.99 Non-Member $59.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Details & Specs
Zamberlan Latemar NW Hunting Boots. Italian handcrafted quality, Vibram traction, cool and unlined...
It's safe to say that the Latemar NW is one of the finest warm-weather Hunting Boots in the world! Each pair is handcrafted in Italy by Zamberlan's expert staff using only the best materials available. The 2.8mm leather is thicker than average boot leather, and the Hydrobloc treatment makes it more water resistant, too. Vibram NorTrack outsoles give you better control of your "up-and-down game" with sure footing and long wear. But there's a lot more too it than that. Read on for more...
Better Components, Better Boot
Latemar NW Boots feature Hydrobloc leather, thicker than standard boot leather for the greatest durability and protection from water. The uppers are joined by Zamberlan's Norwegian Welting process - a very traditional and extremely durable construction method, which requires a great deal of skill. It requires two lines of stitching: the first fixes the upper to the midsole, and the second fixes the upper to the insole, which will then be cemented to the outsole.
They also sport Zamberlan's Vibram NorTrack outsole for both comfort and lightweight performance. And it's all put together by Zamberlan's skilled bootmakers, creating a Hunting Boot that stands up to rough conditions, keeps you on your feet, and stays bouncy and comfortable.
A Little More About Zamberlan
Zamberlan is a third-generation, family-owned company based in Italy. They're not a huge company, and they don't aspire to be. Staying small allows Zamberlan to maintain excellent quality control and extensive field-testing, ensuring the boots that get to you are perfect in every way. When they put Zamberlan on a pair of boots, it isn't just a brand - it's their family name.
The finer points:
- Boots are UNLINED for cool breathability in warm / dry climates
- Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper is rugged and water resistant. At 2.8mm, it's thicker than average boot leather
- The upper is molded with Zamberlan's Foot Wrapping System: the foot is perfectly wrapped for better sensitivity, control and comfort
- Created with the Norwegian Welting process - an extremely durable construction method using two rows of stitching
- Vibram NorTrack outsole for outstanding traction on a wide variety of terrains
- Zamberlan Z-Comfort Fit footbed - another cushy layer underfoot
- Z.A.S. Zamberlan Air System provides extra cushioning to help soften impact
- Dual-density PU midsole with two layers - one lower-density layer for cushion and one higher-density layer for stability and shock absorption
- Thermoplastic heel and toe for added trail-tough durability
- Each approx. 33 1/2 ozs.
- Hand-made in Italy
State Size. We think these are among the best Hunting Boots we've ever seen... and we think you'll agree! Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips
Frequently Purchased Together
- Buyer's Club $129.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $8.99 Non-Member $9.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $3.59 Non-Member $3.99