You May Also Like
- Non-Member $299.99 Buyer's Club $269.99
- Non-Member $349.99
- Non-Member $329.99 Buyer's Club $296.99
- Non-Member $549.99 Buyer's Club $494.99
- Non-Member $699.99 Buyer's Club $629.99
- Non-Member $359.99 Buyer's Club $323.99
- Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Non-Member $14.99 Buyer's Club $13.49
- Non-Member $49.99 Buyer's Club $44.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Youth's Diamond by Bowtech® Atomic Compound Bow A lifetime of bow hunting enjoyment starts with the right compound bow.
First impressions mean a lot, and if a new archer's first shot is with the Atomic Compound Bow, they're off to a great start! Simple and smooth, it's an extremely adjustable and forgiving dual cam bow. It's durable enough to take all of the abuse a young archer can dish out. Yet it has the same Diamond attention to technical detail as all of their bows with machined cams and beyond parallel limbs. The result is a fun bow to shoot with surprising speed and excellent accuracy - it's a great first shot!Compound Bow Details:
- Measures 24" axle-to-axle
- Adjustable draw weight, from 6 to 29 lbs.
- Adjustable draw length, from 12" to 24"
- Max. IBO speed: 191 f.p.s.
- Kinetic energy: 20.66 ft.-lbs.
- Brace height: 6"
- Beyond-parallel limb design
- Weighs 2 lbs.
- 3-pin Tru-Glo Apex sight
- Hostage XL arrow rest
- 2-Pc., 3-arrow quiver.