You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $25.19 Non-Member $27.99
- Buyer's Club $17.99 Non-Member $19.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Details & Specs
XPower® X-41ATR Turbo Pro Axial Air Mover is massive 3600 CFM drying is an easy-rolling package!
Need to move some serious air? With a powerful 1-HP motor and up to 3200 CFM, the XPower® X-41ATR is up to the job! Built for cleaning and painting industries, this air mover produces that extra power needed to get the job done quickly and efficiently - whether you're at work or home! Best of all, the lightweight and compact 26-lb design is about half the weight of other units plus packs easy rolling wheels and a telescoping handle to take the hassle out of positioning!Let's blow through the features:
- Powerful, energy-efficient 1/3-HP motor generates up to 3600 CFM airflow
- Completely variable speed control lets you adjust the fan speed exactly to your liking... extremely useful in ventilation applications where precise volume guidelines need to be met
- Specifically-designed air fin guide for focused and extended airflow range, maximizing airflow volume and velocity
- Full 360° rotation of the axial fan tackles any project from drying flooded floors, painted walls and damp damaged ceilings
- Daisy chaining feature: On board power outlet lets you plug in up to two extra machines, with the combined power of 15 amps so you can put drying right where you need it without running miles of extension cord!
- 3 hour timer allows you to setup multiple fans without having to comeback to turn them off
- 20-ft. power cord, so you can put it right where you need it
- Sturdy-but-lightweight ABS plastic exterior, industrial-grade for years of service
- Built-in thermal protection for safety
- ETL / CETL certified
- 15V / 60Hz. Uses standard 110 / 120V household power
- Measures 22 x 9 3/4 x 22 1/2", 24 1/4 lbs.
Go ahead, be a blowhard! Order ONLINE Today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips