You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Buyer's Club $89.99 Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $20.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
World's Largest Silver Certificate Display from American Coin Treasures, your chance to pay tribute to America's "sterling" past!
Similar in design to the dollar bills of today, Silver Certificates were backed by silver held in the U.S. Treasury, and could be redeemed for exactly $1 of silver bullion. Of course, with the shift away from treasury-backed representative currency, Silver Certificates were slowly phased out. Though they're still redeemable today (for paper money, not silver bullion, sadly), they're much more interesting as artifacts of a bygone era.
Here's your chance to own a piece of history... a genuine large-sized (thus the name "World's Largest") $1 Silver Certificate, minted before 1928, beautifully displayed in an 11 x 9" acrylic frame, viewable from both sides. Includes certificate of authenticity.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips