You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $71.99 Non-Member $79.99
- Buyer's Club $65.25 Non-Member $72.50
- Buyer's Club $11.69 Non-Member $12.99
- Buyer's Club $44.99 Non-Member $49.99
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Details & Specs
World's First Crossword Puzzle. A century old, it's a must for any fan of the "across" and "down." (Plus, test your aptitude on the included copy.)
Hang a reprint of the first published crossword puzzle, designed by Arthur Wynne for The New York World in December 1913. Sure to be a "word-filled" conversation piece. Displayed in a classy espresso wood wall frame. Surrounded by five 1913 wheat ear copper cents, in honor of the birth year. And a large paper copy accompanies the frame, so you can evaluate your puzzle skills!Doesn't waste words:
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- 21 3/4 x 15 1/2 x 1 1/2" h., 34 ozs.
What's a 5-letter word for "apply for"? It's O-R-D-E-R! As in, O-R-D-E-R this Crossword Puzzle ONLINE today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips