You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Woods® Arctic® Series Amundsen 3 - Bag Sleeping Bag System for warmth down to -40°F!
5 Bags in one! The oversized 3-Bag Amundsen Sleeping Bag System can be used 5 ways: as a 3-season bag, a 4-season bag, a 2-season bag, a double-wide, or a lightweight summer fleece. It's a rare Bag that's just as adept at keeping you warm to -40°F as it is as keeping you comfortable on warmer summer nights... but then again, Woods® is a rare breed.
For over a century, Woods Sleeping Bags have been an integral part of some of the most demanding cold-weather expeditions. From J.B. Tyrrell's famous Yukon trek for the official Geological Survey of Canada (think the Great White North's version of Lewis & Clark) in 1898, to receiving special mention in Ernest Hemingway's "For Whom the Bell Tolls," Woods Bags are the most trusted when the stakes are highest.
It's no secret why... only the finest materials, field-proven Hi-Loft® insulation, and time-tested construction techniques are used in making these truly elite Bags. Zip up in one today and find out what outdoor comfort is REALLY about!Details:
- 3-Bag System is an 8-lb. main bag, a 3-lb. inner bag, and removable high-quality brushed fleece liner
- Main bag and inner bag are filled with Woods Hi-Loft hollow-fiber insulation for serious warmth
- Heavy-duty 18-oz. cotton canvas shell for a lifetime of durability
- Comfortable 100% cotton flannel inner lining
- Oversized #10 zippers for durability and easy use in the cold
- Heavy duty duffel style storage sack included
- Measures 37 x 87". Weighs 23 lbs.
Buyer's Club at checkout and
instantly SAVE $22.00 on this item!
3-Bag Sleeping Bag System
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips