You May Also Like
- Non-Member $99.99
- Buyer's Club $31.49 Non-Member $34.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $18.00 Non-Member $20.00
- Details & Specs
Women's Timberland Pro® RenovaTM Professional Slip-on Sports Shoes. Designed for you, the health care industry professional.
You spend long hours on your feet. So this Timberland PRO® RenovaTM Professional Sport Shoes Slip-On is just for you. Those ragged sneakers won't keep up with you anymore, but these babies will. Timberland's exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology features molded, inverted cones in the insole to provide support, absorb shock and return energy. Plus the heel-to-toe rocker sole is anatomically shaped to alleviate the impact of your heel striking the ground. In a great slip - on style that makes it easy to get ready for work! From Timberland, a manufacturer inspired by its rich New England heritage in making shoes, boots, clothes and gear comfortable enough to last all day.Performance review:
- Premium full-grain leather for outstanding style and durability
- 3M® ScotchgardTM protector for stain resistance
- Cement construction with flexibility and fast break-in time
- Timberland PRO exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology offers all-day standing comfort, leg and back support, and unmatched shock absorption
- Synthetic suede lining for comfort and odor control
- Anatomically-shaped oblique toe box allows room for the forefoot to spread for all-day comfort
- SafeGripTM slip-resistant TPU sole in a heel-to-toe rocker design increases traction, reduces forefoot pressure
- Bi-Fit® tri-density insole with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature regulator maximizes support and cushioning, keeps feet drier
- Low-profile, single-density polyurethane outsole for high surface contact, slip and abrasion resistance
- Each approx. 15 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. Take care of your feet as well as you do your patients!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips