You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $26.99 Non-Member $29.99
- Buyer's Club $35.99 Non-Member $39.99
- Buyer's Club $22.49 Non-Member $24.99
- Details & Specs
Women's Timberland Pro® RenovaTM Professional Slip-on Shoes. On your feet for hours? Put these on your feet for hours.
Health care professionals like you face plenty of legwork. So arm yourself with these Slip-on Sports Shoes from Timberland, and pitch those old sneakers! Timberland's exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology features molded, inverted cones in the insole to provide support, absorb shock and return energy. Plus the heel-to-toe rocker sole is anatomically shaped to alleviate the impact of your heel striking the ground. In a great Slip-on style that starts your shift off right. From Timberland, a manufacturer inspired by its rich New England heritage in making shoes, boots, clothes and gear comfortable enough to last all day.The best medicine:
- Premium full-grain leather for outstanding style and durability
- 3M® ScotchgardTM protector for stain resistance
- Cement construction with flexibility and fast break-in time
- Timberland PRO® exclusive Anti-Fatigue Technology offers all-day standing comfort, leg and back support, and unmatched shock absorption
- Synthetic suede lining for comfort and odor control
- Anatomically-shaped oblique toe box allows room for the forefoot to spread for all-day comfort
- SafeGripTM slip-resistant TPU sole in a heel-to-toe rocker design increases traction, reduces forefoot pressure
- Bi-Fit® tri-density insole with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® temperature regulator maximizes support and cushioning, keeps feet drier
- Low-profile Timberland PRO thermal plastic urethane outsole for high surface contact, slip and abrasion resistance
- Manufactured with UV aging to ensure white and light colors stay true
- Each approx. 15 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips