You May Also Like
- Non-Member $129.99
- Non-Member $159.99
- Non-Member $27.50 Buyer's Club $24.75
- Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
- Non-Member $29.99 Buyer's Club $26.99
- Non-Member $12.99 Buyer's Club $11.69
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Women's Propet Telluride Walking Boots. Named for a former silver mining camp, now known for its ski resort and slopes during the winter.
Beautiful, lively images... and perhaps why the maker of these gorgeous Walking Boots calls them Telluride. No reason to let snow and cold disrupt your fitness routine. Go ahead: Stroll around. Power-walk. Run errands. They're designed with all the latest technology to help your feet remain warm, dry and comfortable. Plus they're treated with a stain-resistant formula to keep their good looks, and their ground-gripping rubber outsole keeps you upright. Made by Propet, designing shoes that are "solely" for walking, they're engineered for your comfort and stability, and made to last.A departure from the ordinary:
- Scotchgard®-treated water and stain-resistant suede upper with inside zip for easy entry
- Vaporex® heat retaining double insole system for extra insulation, cushion and fit customization
- Padded collar with stretch gore for extra comfort
- Thermal rubber outsole designed for traction and shock absorption
- Each approx. 13" h., weighs approx. 21 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart. A mountain of extras in these Telluride Walking Boots.