You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $449.99 Non-Member $499.99
- Buyer's Club $476.99 Non-Member $529.99
- Non-Member $329.99
- Buyer's Club $289.74 Non-Member $304.99
- Buyer's Club $9.89 Non-Member $10.99
- Buyer's Club $7.20 Non-Member $8.00
- Buyer's Club $16.19 Non-Member $17.99
- Details & Specs
Women's Polaris® 21 - speed Sportsman Comfort Cruising Bike. Town or country, built for laidback Sunday spins.
Polaris® didn't invent the snowmobile or ATV. They just made one that worked. Really, really well. And they most certainly didn't invent the bicycle, either. But you better believe before they offered one with the Polaris name, they made sure it was ready to perform. Really, really well. The RMK is the first model in the Polaris family to bring you an alloy front DISC brake at a price this affordable.
Compared to other brake systems, DISC brakes tend to perform no matter the road or trail conditions... be it rain, mud or snow. Combine that with precision Shimano® 21-speed drive-trail, alloy double-wall rims, long travel suspension fork, and knobby all-terrain tires, all mounted to Polaris Bicycle's aluminum suspension frame.
- Front suspension
- 19" steel frame
- Shimano Revo twist shifters
- Shimano TZ30 rear derailleur
- 21 speed
- Linear pull brakes
- Quick release seat
- Quick release front wheel
- Alloy rims
- Front and rear mudguards
- 3-Pc. crank.
Comfort Cruising Bike
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips