You May Also Like
- Buyer's Club $134.99 Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $116.99 Non-Member $129.99
- Non-Member $149.99
- Buyer's Club $13.50 Non-Member $15.00
- Buyer's Club $21.60 Non-Member $24.00
- Buyer's Club $21.59 Non-Member $23.99
- Details & Specs
Women's Muck Arctic Adventure WATERPROOF Insulated Rubber Boots. Staying dry never looked so good.
Proving once and for all that you CAN have your cake and eat it, too! Gone are the days of having to choose between fashion and function, one at the expense of the other. Arctic Adventure Winter Boots pair classic Muck performance with a fun and flattering look to create Rubber Boots that talk the talk AND walk the walk, so to speak.
The Muck Formula
It's all about Muck's exclusive, self-insulating, waterproof Neoprene shell construction. The Neoprene acts as a "neutral medium" between inside and outside temperatures, and can easily produce the same insulated warmth as standard lofted insulation.
Natural rubber overlays act as a protective skin for the Neoprene bootie. The rubber will stay flexible for years... and thus, so will the Boots.
A Little More On Muck
How good are Muck Boots? After just 15 years in the rubber boot game, they've already ascended to the top of the heap, surpassing tried and true brands that have been hawking rubber boots for decades. That's because Muck delivers on the comfort and quality always, and you'll experience it first-hand.
- 100% waterproof 4mm Neoprene uppers with stretch-fit topline that fits snug around your calf, keeping warm air in, cold air out
- 4mm Neoprene combined with a warm fleece lining offer comfort in temps as low as -20 degrees F
- EVA midsole cushions and supports
- Multi-purpose, self-cleaning rubber outsole provides optimal traction and stability
- The upper calf and topline are made of neoprene, so they're flexible, not stiff. Pants can be worn over or inside the Boots
- Comfort range: -20 degrees F to +50 degrees F
- Each approx. 16"h.
State Color and Size. Order yours today!
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips