You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Women's Merrell® Crestbound GORE-TEX® WATERPROOF, breathable Hiking Boots are workhorses on the trail.
Backpacking boots ready for the long haul. When you've got plans to head for the trail with everything you need strapped to your back, you'll need a boot engineered for just that. These Merrell Crestbound GORE-TEX Hiking Boots are designed to give you the support you need when you're loaded down in the back country. They offer waterproof, breathable performance to keep your feet dry and prevent blisters. And the lightweight, durable hiking platform lets you feel the terrain while also protecting you from it.
- GORE-TEX waterproof, breathable membrane keeps feet dry
- Full-grain leather uppers
- Metal hook and lacing eyelet for secure lacing
- Flexing articulated tongue for forward movement
- External instep and heel stability arm
- Dual-density EVA footbed treated with M SelectTM FRESH for odor control
- Molded nylon arch shank
- UniFlyTM midsole offers solid connection to the trail and protects you from rough terrain
- Grade 5 women's-specific nylon insole for comfortable backpacking with a medium pack
- TrailProtectTM pad for additional off-road protection
- 5mm lug depth
- Vibram® outsole
- Each weighs approx. 18 ozs.
State Color and Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips