You May Also Like
- Non-Member $32.00 Buyer's Club $28.80
- Non-Member $27.50 Buyer's Club $24.75
- Non-Member $39.99 Buyer's Club $35.99
- Details & Specs
- Q & A
- Articles & Tips
Women's John Deere® Steel Toe Wellington Boots provide top toe protection and comfort on even the longest of work days.
Whether you're working hard at the farm or in the field, these John Deere Boots will get the job done. They're constructed with a steel toe and have a polyurethane digger outsole for top traction, so you'll never need to worry about broken toes or slipping on uneven surfaces.
And even though they're built tough, that doesn't mean they're tough on your feet. A cushioned insole keeps your feet incredibly comfortable, and the moisture-wicking lining keeps 'em fresh from step one and beyond.Features:
- Oiled leather uppers for durability
- Non-removable, cushioned insole
- Lightweight, high-abrasion polyurethane digger outsole for top traction
- Soft, high-abrasion, moisture-wicking lining
- Tempered steel shank
- Goodyear welt construction
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Each approx. 11"h.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.