You May Also Like
- Details & Specs
Women's John Deere® 10" Steel Toe Two-tone Wellington Boots keep your feet protected and are incredibly comfortable.
Whether you're working hard at the farm or in the field, these John Deere Boots will get the job done. They're constructed with a steel toe and meet ASTM safety ratings for electrical hazard, so you'll never need to worry about broken toes or electrical shocks.
And even though they're built tough, that doesn't mean they're tough on your feet. A wrapped cushioned insole keeps your feet feeling comfortable, and the moisture-wicking lining keeps 'em fresh from step one and beyond.Features:
- Mossy Oak® nylon uppers with crazy horse leather foot
- Moisture-wicking, high-abrasion lining
- Goodyear welt construction
- Lightweight, high-abrasion polyurethane outsole
- Wrapped cushion insole
- Steel toe meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Electrical hazard rating meets ASTM F2413-05 standards
- Each approx. 10"h.
State Size, as available in the Shopping Cart.
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Articles & Tips